evo went a bit nuts today.

whitehorse84

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, today I was using my evo as normal with the Facebook app and now every time j try to refresh updates and notifications I get an error. Sometimes it will work or one will work and he other not... internet and everything else is still fine.

Issue number two. My texts are showing up in weird orders. I'll get a text at 11am and then 5 or so minutes later ill yet a text but the time stamp will say 10:55am. Anyone else?

Third problem. I got a voicemail today but for some reason my visual voicemaik could not download the voicemail.. i had to listen to it the "old fashion" way.. now I have a notice in my notifications telling me there is an update available for my voicemail app but everytime j try and download it and update it fails.

spectremANDROID.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
With the keyboard up, press menu and tap settings and either re-calibrate or reset the keyboard, is what I'd try.

I have no idea what to do about the other problems.

spectremANDROID.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
TRY THIS...

With the keyboard up, press menu and tap settings and either re-calibrate or reset the keyboard, is what I'd try.

I have no idea what to do about the other problems.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I had the voice mail issue yesterday....i had already upgraded my VM a few days a go and then received an ongoing voicemail notification that I had to call to check it because it couldn't be downloaded.... I'm hoping it was just an isolated fluke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC