Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Qik App for video conferencing

I am having a problem with video chat. Whoever initiates the call doesn't have to push the talk button to be heard but the other party does. Does anyone know if this is a setting or if this is the way it is suppose to be??

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Default Re: Qik App for video conferencing

Quote Originally Posted by dixiediamond View Post
    I am having a problem with video chat. Whoever initiates the call doesn't have to push the talk button to be heard but the other party does. Does anyone know if this is a setting or if this is the way it is suppose to be??
    That's how it is.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

I suppose that's just how it is. A friend and I used it when we got our phones a while back and he mentioned to me that he didn't know he had to press a button to reply at first. I started the call so I didn't know about that until he told me. I haven't used qik since because it is a terrible program all though the idea is great.

Sucks that we don't have Skype and Fring doesn't have it anymore either. I hope that someone else comes out with a good video conferencing app. The ability to see the person while I talk to them was one of the main selling points when I purchased my Evo.