Locking my phone?

Carsten23

May 5, 2010
www.facebook.com
I am new to the Evo and tried to search on here and online but I was wondering when then phone sleeps you wake it up and then you have to enter your password. Is there away for my phone not to lock?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
With froyo you can do the pattern, password or a pin lock on the phone. Or just leave as slide down. As far as i am aware, the only way to remove the slide, is to root your phone

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Carsten23

May 5, 2010
www.facebook.com
Right now I have pattern but I don't want any password I don't mind having to slide down I just don't know how to disable entering a password. Anyway to fix that? **EDIT** I fixed it :)

I just thought of another question when my phone is either locked of sleeping I here when I get a notification but my screen stays black. Is there a way to have your screen come on for maybe 10 seconds showing it has a new notification then after 10 seconds turn off? Maybe I am asking for to much?

Last edited:

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
From the home screen go to menu settings security that is where you will find the settings to turn off the pattern lock

Later,
Dave

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
With froyo you can do the pattern, password or a pin lock on the phone. Or just leave as slide down. As far as i am aware, the only way to remove the slide, is to root your phone

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You can use an app called NoLock that let's you remove the lock screen. No root needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007