Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera never works since 2.2

Unless I kill everything with advanced task killer, what's up with that

mine works just doesnt focus all the time lol. frickn evo's. nice phone otherwise though.

Global Posts
    569 Global Posts

Mine always works flawlessly not sure what's going on with yours?
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Me neither its not rooted, it doesn't open when I click on it, only if I close stuff with atk

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vaelpak 2.3 Ziggy Kernel

uninstall your task killer, reboot, see if it works then. (I hate task killers)

No problems with mine. Works great as always!

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Me neither its not rooted, it doesn't open when I click on it, only if I close stuff with atk
    When you say it doesn't open, does it try to open? Does the screen go black with a big camera icon in the middle before returning to the homescreen?

Have you tried other apps that use the camera such as a barcode scanner or footprints?
    Kyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE > HTC One (M8) + Nexus 9 + G Watch R
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Yes to all questions. Barcode had same issue

If you have the LED Light widget, uninstall it. It does a horribly messy method of turning the LED on which, in Froyo, actually breaks the camera.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I don't have that, what else breaks camera as it has to be one if them since out works good after atk killing

Did you try reading the sticky about Froyo issues to see if it was covered in there?

Default Re: Camera never works since 2.2

For those with blurry photo problems. You can't just hit the button with EVO....you must touch the screen at the location that you seek focus....allow it to focus on that point....then shoot the picture. low light sux with any small glass lens of course.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Could any one else help me?