Need a specific widget for evo

Aaron C#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this should be in app or evo section. Here is what I need (ok need is strong, want is more realistic.)

Total space availible: 4x2
what I want in that space is the stock sense digital clock and weather (option 3 of the HTC clock) with the addition of a calendar listing for the days events.

I have found a 4x1 calendar that is perfect (smooth calendar) but I can NOT find a 4x1 clock that has both the date, time and weather all in one. Simply shrinking the clock portion of the HTC clock (option 3)is what I am envisioning.

Anyone have any ideas? I have searched through a LOT of clock widgets today with no luck.

capnhowdy18

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Can't you just use style 5 of the htc clock widget, and style 3 of the weather widget. Both I believe are 2x 1 widgets. I mean its not as nice looking,but certainly functional.

Aaron C#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful widgets it is!!
Thanks for the help
The problem i found was that you could NOT get a good idea of what widgets exactly were contained, but with your suggestion, a bit more research showed that the small weather was exactly what I needed.
Thanks to everyone who responded, and to the one with the free selection, that is EXACTLY what I was running as a workaround (great minds think alike) but I didnt like the gap between row 2 and row 3 (call me a perfectionist)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX