My Backup Pro simply won't download...

stlfrosti

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I purchased it, it just won't download...

It's been 2 days now. I got it from APPbrain APP market and it just sits there saying it is downloading... for hours...

tried it from the regular market also and the same result...

Meanwhile, I have gotten other updates and other APPs downed and installed all while Backup Pro just sits there...

and tips?

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I purchased it, it just won't download...

It's been 2 days now. I got it from APPbrain APP market and it just sits there saying it is downloading... for hours...

tried it from the regular market also and the same result...

Meanwhile, I have gotten other updates and other APPs downed and installed all while Backup Pro just sits there...

and tips?

I had this problem, for a different bunch of apps.

What I did was went in to menu > settings > applications > manage applications > all > select market, select clear cache, then clear data, then force stop

then go back to the market app just like you normally would and try to download it again, it should work. - i hope.

stlfrosti

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
YES, finally that worked. THNX

I wanted to backup so I can ROOT.... now I just got to clear some space on my SD Card to make room for a full backup...

THNX again

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
No problem, I'm glad it worked. I hope in future versions of Android they have some kind of auto-cache wipe based on an install timer or something, or fix the market app so it doesn't happen in the first place.

YES, finally that worked. THNX

I wanted to backup so I can ROOT.... now I just got to clear some space on my SD Card to make room for a full backup...

THNX again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12