Not open for further replies.

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have it exactly 32 days and will be on eBay tonight

It is slow, very slow
It takes ages to load a simple 2 minute video and forget about listening to a
Podcast

I take the LIRR EACH DAY and it has taken one hour to try to listen and view a video
The battery dies in four hours and I pay an extra $10 per month for 4G coverage that is not available in NYC

My iTouch was better

Last edited by a moderator:

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
This thread is just begging to get flamed so let me say it now ......

if you disagree with the OP that's completely fine but do so as a mature adult. Sometimes it's better to just not respond. Thanks in advance.

regnac

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
got mine yesterday, put Transporter 3 on it in avi, got avi player app and watching like a charm. Sorry your having problems, is it updated to 2.2?

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
You should have just taken it back on day 30...

there might be something wrong with it....where did you get it from?

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear it not work out. Depending on your use habits the battery may be an issue no matter which smart phone you choose. From my own experience coming from a Palm Pre (only lasted 6hrs/ charge) my Evo has gone on 12 hrs. I turn off WIFi, 4G, GPS if I'm not using them, but other than that I don't do anything special to get pretty good battery life.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
i don't understand the the reason for making a thread like this, if you don't like it, then don't keep it... simple as that.. you don't have to be a prima donna and make a useless thread... someone please lock this, it's pointless.

cmacelis

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm sounds like u might gotton a bad one, I do everything that u mentioned above and everything works great on my EVO. Well if u used your upgrade at least u will make a profit selling it on eBay.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

anon(51709)

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Troll is trollin'.

If you don't like it, take it back. It's as simple as that. Don't post a petty thread in order to validate whatever elitist complex you're having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz