1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Twitter Scrolling

Evo/Android newbie here. I'm coming from the BlackBerry Curve. I tried using Peep and couldn't login and I've sense searched the forums and saw that it's not longer working.

If I use the browser and go to twitter.com, I can login but it doesn't allow me to scroll. I can only see the first couple postings of the people I follow but I can't scroll down the page to see the rest.

Should I just use another 3rd party app for twitter?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    ROM
    EVODeck

i've never tried from the site. I just use twitter or Twicca. I think twicca is best overall.

I hadn't tried from the site either until now and I have experienced the same thing. It must be a Twitter thing.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

I personally love the Peep app. If I wasn't running this ROM i'd still be using it. I use the stock Twitter app simply because I refuse to pay for a Twitter app... I had a problem with setting up Twitter after I went to 2.2. Have you tried going to Settings > Accounts and Syncs and signing into Twitter from there then setting up Peep?
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter

PS3- SpiderMonkee

Default Re: Twitter Scrolling

If you login to Twitter on the mobile.Twitter.com site you have to click the refresh button on the webpage of the browser. This loaded the next twenty or so posts for me.
    Just to clarify its not the reload icon in the browser address bar, its on the Twitter webpage.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+

I was finally able to sign into Peep after mine not working for the past few days.