20100928181405.png

I am sooo copying you tomorrow thug....

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you try it out? Don't tell me your afraid of a little ole wipe are ya?

Haha I already tried it. (thank god for Nandroid backups! lol) I LOVED it. Like I said, hands down the nicest and cleanest looking rom I've seen to date. It's just not as fast and smooth as VaelPak, and it's Sense. I guess I've been w/o Sense for so long I can't use it anymore.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Haha I already tried it. (thank god for Nandroid backups! lol) I LOVED it. Like I said, hands down the nicest and cleanest looking rom I've seen to date. It's just not as fast and smooth as VaelPak, and it's Sense. I guess I've been w/o Sense for so long I can't use it anymore.

Your turning into dex lol.

charlie hustle

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Short of rooting it for you, my advice is to use this thread http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc...34-how-rooting-htc-evo-froyo-2-2-windows.html

Don't do unrevoked.

why not unrevoked??? I used it, and it was too easy for me, i have linux skills, but the less labor, the better. Then slapped in the rooted update and all is good. Im going to flash this rom tomorrow morning after i back up my current one.

I have the rom downloaded and saved on my pc. Im going to move it to my phone tomorrow. My question is do i need to move this to the root of my sd card and/or i flash this through rom manager?? But basically it has to be in the root of the card, right?

Edit: NVM i answered my own question.. Everything is done through rom manager...

Last edited:

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
It just has to be in a place where you can find it on the sd card.

I recommend the old way so the user gains adb knowledge and understand what's happening to their phone.
And unrevoked causes random acts of stupidity on forums, jus sayin.

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Its deckclock.apk or worldclock.apk I forget.

ok, I did this yesterday and got the lock screen i wanted. However, my clock app is gone. I assume because I deleted the deckclock/worldclock apk. I learned this when my alarm didn't go off this morning lol. How would I reinstall a deleted apk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A