Evo screen shots

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
So after looking around I noticed we didn't have a thread for our scren shots!
*mods if you want this is hacks I understand :)*

So I've been getting a lot of compliments on this one so I'll start with a simple shot ( I don't like clutter!)

snap20100903_144734.png

Let's see yours!

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
There used to be a pretty big thread back when the Evo first came out, and ShootMe worked on unrooted Evos.

Unfortunately, I'm not rooted, so I can't contribute :)

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I knew I wasn't crazy thinking there used to be one!
Hopefully now that we can root after the froyo update a lot more ppl will join back in. I like to get new ideas of switching up the screen

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I knew I wasn't crazy thinking there used to be one!
Hopefully now that we can root after the froyo update a lot more ppl will join back in. I like to get new ideas of switching up the screen

Yeah, I got a lot of good ideas from that thread. It's how I found out about launcher pro and adw launcher.

Yeah this is the only thing I cant believe Google hasn't implemented yet is taking screen shots without rooting the device...

I've heard multiple times that its a security issue. If that's true, then I doubt there will ever be a way to do it with an unrooted evo.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Heres one of my CM6 homepages and my fresh stuffs.
(Dont ask about the wireless tether on CM6, it was on there after app brain and i was too dumb too see the native tether LOL)

dtg755

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site

So I've been getting a lot of compliments on this one so I'll start with a simple shot ( I don't like clutter!)

snap20100903_144734.png

Let's see yours!

What launcher are you using?

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

snap20100903_144734.png

Let's see yours!

WOW! what skin is that? please tell. I love that pencil sketch. Whhat is required to get that look?

Reactions: mayflower

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
LG world clock widget. Got it out of the LG Optimus sys dump. The LG widgets work on most devices, even without rooting.