Evo screen shots

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
diggin the hologram icons...

I like the idea, dont know what the circ battery is so cant tell you on that one.

[edit] I saw the circ battery, meh... its very cyanogen like... but i personally don't like it.

Every time I see some of these dock icons from ADW I want to swtich from LP lol.. I just like the scrollable dock on LP.. Grrr What to do...

you can change your icons in LP... just take the image files and save them to your sd, then chance the icon with lp (hold the icon, and select change icon)

here's my newest screen btw. Its simple, but i like it.

snap20100914_131706.png

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Thank you kind sir. Im thinking of unhiding the status bar making it blue and flashing the super circle batt. Thoughts?

I like it *shrug*

The "Matte Blue" theme on XDA looks pretty awesome I think, too. I may try that one day in the future, but for now, I'm gonna stick with the REVOlution theme.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I like it *shrug*

The "Matte Blue" theme on XDA looks pretty awesome I think, too. I may try that one day in the future, but for now, I'm gonna stick with the REVOlution theme.

Ill agree it does look good but im not a fan of flashing themes...ties me down too much :p
I like mixing and matching my own stuff :)

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Im running lp+

Im running Cm6 :) but that's not why I wanted it...just cuz its blue. But now that I see yours where can I get it?

If i remember correctly there is setting in cyanogen mod where you can change the battery color to anything you want.

At least that whats it was when i was running it. snoop around in the cyanogen appearance tweaks on your evo and i'm sure you'll find it.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
You sir are very correct I just checked it. I didn't realize it was there. The only thing I hate about changing colors is that I have to reboot the phone everytime for it to work. Unless there's a better way I don't know about for that too

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
You sir are very correct I just checked it. I didn't realize it was there. The only thing I hate about changing colors is that I have to reboot the phone everytime for it to work. Unless there's a better way I don't know about for that too

yea it sucks... but hopefully you find one you like and wont change it too often. theming becomes very time consuming.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
yea it sucks... but hopefully you find one you like and wont change it too often. theming becomes very time consuming.

Ugh I really dont know wat color I should do for the bar/batt/clock. Ideas?

Edit. I just realized I can only change the batt percent color not the actual batt. Can I have that blue one?

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Ugh I really dont know wat color I should do for the bar/batt/clock. Ideas?

bar = black, or smoked glass, batt = blue, clock = whatever, you have a main clock, make that one the same color as the bar so you don't see it.

[ninja edit] its not that simple .... lol

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
bar = black, or smoked glass, batt = blue, clock = whatever, you have a main clock, make that one the same color as the bar so you don't see it.

[ninja edit] its not that simple .... lol

I have a black bar now but not sure I like it with the blue. Why isn't it that simple? You think im a dummy? :-( Haha

snap20100915_161040.png

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a black bar now but not sure I like it with the blue. Why isn't it that simple? You think im a dummy? :-( Haha

snap20100915_161040.png

i like the black bar personally, might just be the sense lover in me. ... see if you cant moddify it to be slightly translucent

But i could have sworn you could change the battery color....

Last edited:

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
i like the black bar personally... see if you cant moddify it to be slightly translucent.

might just be the sense lover in me. But i could have sworn you could change the battery color....

Im no good at writing stuff so I prob wont make it translucent :-( and no batt color change only percent color BOOOOO

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Good thing im on Cm6 stable then
:)

sweet, follow the directions in the tread i posted above and pm me when/if you get stuck!

keep in mind your looking for the battery icon, i posted in SG's thread to ask here if she found it already, if you find it first congrats!

EvoOWNSu

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I really want to change my dock icons, but I've fallen in llove with the high res that came with vaelpak. And when I change the icons from launcher pro it gets so small I can barely read it. Anyone know how to fix this? Its all good if you can't with three high rez on. Just wondering

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995