Just picked up an evo this Saturday

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I called my local radio shack, they had a new shipment and I went in a picked it up and the EVO was pre-loaded with 2.2 right out of the box.

I have a few questions. I already set up my company mail via active sync and it is working flawlessly. My questions is how do i get the sent items to sync?

Also how do i get all of my appointments for the day to show on my home screen?

I am open for any other suggestions or comments.

Phone is working great so far.

dj2big

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I suggest you set up your Google account to handle all your email accounts. In your Google account go into settings. After everything is set up delete your account from the HTC sense active sync. When you use your Google account to handle all your emails make sure you use the native gmail app.

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
just curious but why would i use google when i have exchange active sync support through my office and can access all of my company's directory?

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
make sure your exchange is set up to sync that specific folder, also there should be a calendar widget you can set on your screen for upcoming appt

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Go to menu|folders. Tap on Sent. This will force it to sync to current. I don't see a setting to autosync it like the inbox.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995