Has this hapoened to anyone else?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just had a weird glitch in the phone and wondering if anyone else has seen it. I have my evo with the stock 2.2 non rooted. I use the htc clock with the weather in it. I had thr phone locked, unlocked it and it said clear, with the picture of the moon. No matter where i went on the phone, the moon followed. I re locked it, and it was still there. Through phone calls, texts and web browsing. It took me restarting the phone to get rid of it. Has anyone else seen that?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Runningwarrior08

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Actually this happened to me a month or so ago but I was rooted and just put on a new kernel and figured that was the cause. Mine went away after locking/unlocking the phone.

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had the Sense clock get messed up before where the sun and temperature would be over top each other. removing the widget and replacing it worked.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
The other day after I unlocked my EVO the lock screen slide bar at the bottom wouldn't go away I had to power down to remove it. Might not be related but I think in my case it was just a graphics glitch everything has been fine sense.

Later,
Dave

capnhowdy18

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
If it only happened once, I wouldn't worry about it. Graphical glitches like that happen in a computer. If it consistently happens, then worry.

k2ldc10

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I had that happen to me about two weeks ago. Powered off and on to clear it. Nothing else seemed to work... made calls, turned gps on (figuring the phone thought I was in a different location). Along with the weather widget being wrong, the time was also off by about ten hours, bit only in the HTC widget.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Im not worrying about it since it was the first time it ever happened and did not hinder me using the phone at all. It was just weird and just wanted to see if it happened to anyone else at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463