Slower Response In the last week?

mp0510

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
My EVO has been running MUCH slower for the past week or so. I'm not using a task killer, or any ROM or other modification app/plugin. If I reboot, it is back to sluggish within a few hours.

I do use the Audible app and the Kindle app quite a bit, with Mixzing and Act 1 also frequently used. Other apps vary in use by day.

The interface is sluggish to the point I will accidentally double-press because after waiting (knowing it is slow), and then finally pressing again, it reacts to both presses so I can see the start/stop from the double press.

When the alarm goes off, it takes 20 to 30 seconds to stop it after I start trying to press the dismiss button.

Is anyone experiencing this? Have those with the same problem found a fix/solution??

Mike

Bodar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
There's probably some app that's hogging your CPU. Try uninstalling third party apps and put them back one by one, or you may have luck with something like Watchdog Lite. It can alert you when a rogue app eats up resources over a configurable threshold. It also does realtime monitoring. Worth a shot anyway.

You can hard reset, but you may be back in the same boat as soon as you reinstall the bad app. Check my post history and you'll see I had a similar issue involving 4G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay