1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photos in Gallery blurry

I had this same issue with HTC Sense when I had a Touch Pro2. Often, when viewing images using Gallery, the shots are blurry. Frickin' annoying.

Anyone else seeing this? And more importantly, know of a fix?

Default Re: Photos in Gallery blurry

I noticed what ur talking about... and here's how to fix it :

When u r viewing pictures from ur gallery full screen and u have to change the orientation of the photo related to the pictures first back out of the full screen mode, change the phone orientAtion associated with the picture and then enter the picture again to see it full screen.... you'll see the clarity is MUCH better.... its annoying but it workable

I Love my Evo

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vaelpak 2.3 Ziggy Kernel

I have the same issue. I've noticed that photos do not like to be viewed in anything other than original or double-tap zoom. Any pinch/zoom in between makes them blurry.
    HTC Evo 4G running OTA 3.70.651.5 (Rooted) with Netarchy SBC Kernel 4.2.2

Mine are blurry until I pinch and zoom a tiny amount, then it shows very clear. Must be a way for HTC to keep the gallery moving smoothly.

I do not have this issue.

Also have this issue, but as mvpilot said, as soon as you zoom 1% by pinching it clears up. Extremely annoying though, it takes a crystal clear 8mp picture and turns it into a overzoomed .5mp pic.
    BS 1.9

Global Posts
    287 Global Posts

i noticed this last year on my Hero and was hopeful they'd fix this on the EVO...apparently not. i too am experiencing this.