How do I restore my wife's phone?

stlfrosti

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
She broke her screen but was using the phone till today when we got the NEW one in the mail. They supposedly Pre-activated it but I was unclear what the hell that meant and we live right by a Sprint Store so I took it to him...

A whole new phone came to her, in the box, complete with everything.
So I first did a BACKUP on her phone with MyBackup and backed up everything the program allows...

I assumed it was as easy as just taking her OLD SDcard out and putting it in the NEW phone but the guy at the store wouldn't do that and used the NEW SDcard that came with the NEW phone to activate it...

Can I still just switch cards and fire up the phone and then download MyBackup and do a restore???

OR, do I now have to COPY all the stuff off the OLD card to the NEW card and try it that way??

I hope this wasn't to confusing to read... sorry, it's been a hella day

dante501

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Exactly sprint will automatically erase the phone. And one more tip the best way to keep your phone alive so you don't have so an hassle is keeping your wife away from it. If she breaks phones then she doesn't deserve a high end phone get her an dump phone. Keep the good one for yourself lol.