- 2 Posts
HTC EVO 4G boot loop
So I bought and htc evo 4g and it worked fine. but after 3 months later their was an update that showed on the phone and i update it. But later then it started to shut down when i would watch a video be on facebook or play a game. And now it just wont boot.. It turns on but it only stays on the logo..
I dont know if my cellphone is rooted.
Supersonic EVT2-3 SHIP S-ON
DEC 21 2011,12:50:32
ANDROID VERSION 2.3.5
BASEBAN VERSION 2.15.00.12.19
SOFTWARE NUMBER 5.07.651.1 710rd
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:14 PM
- By DerekHarrison in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 07:14 AM
- By EoN604 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:17 PM
- By Gowtham Suresh in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:47 AM
- By pugtm in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:38 AM