- 1 Posts
help with saving to sd card
i have saved a few picture to my phone and i can not find them anywhere. ill save photo and it will say photo saved to device but i want to save them to my sd card but under settings i can not find anywhere to change where photos are saved to. please help!
- 01-17-2014, 08:38 PM #2
Re: help with saving to sd card
They should be under DCIM. Then you can cut and paste the photos into your SD Card.
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- By Pj Gutierrez in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 12:02 PM
- By drego317 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:16 AM
- By llmike23ll in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:58 PM
- By dravp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:47 PM
- By DSmith1966 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:54 PM