- 1 Posts
help with saving to sd card
i have saved a few picture to my phone and i can not find them anywhere. ill save photo and it will say photo saved to device but i want to save them to my sd card but under settings i can not find anywhere to change where photos are saved to. please help!
- 01-17-2014, 08:38 PM #2
Re: help with saving to sd card
They should be under DCIM. Then you can cut and paste the photos into your SD Card.“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By Pj Gutierrez in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 12:02 PM
- By drego317 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:16 AM
- By llmike23ll in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:58 PM
- By dravp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:47 PM
- By DSmith1966 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:54 PM