Evo is The King

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
If there was any question in anyone's mind over which phone is on top of it's game last night's update definitely should make the answer an easy one. The Evo was always a top dog but this new update just crowns it King!

Just expressing my ever growing love for this phone...

Also would like to say "How You Like Me Now?" to those who switched over to the Epic because of the FPS issue...

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If there was any question in anyone's mind over which phone is on top of it's game last night's update definitely should make the answer an easy one. The Evo was always a top dog but this new update just crowns it King!

Just expressing my ever growing love for this phone...

Also would like to say "How You Like Me Now?" to those who switched over to the Epic because of the FPS issue...

True that yo!!!
Thats how it should have come out of the box.... now if you could get a gme controller to work with it that would be sick!!! whip out the evo plug it into the tv and BAM

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
the best phone on the market is a toss up between the EVO and EPIC. it's a prefrence issue between the two.

imo, the 4G trumps everything that the droid X and other galaxy S phones offereings. icrap 4 would be next in line.

thirdeye7

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
the best phone on the market is a toss up between the EVO and EPIC. it's a prefrence issue between the two.

imo, the 4G trumps everything that the droid X and other galaxy S phones offereings. icrap 4 would be next in line.

You should have added imo to your first paragraph as well. The X, inc, evo, and galaxy phones all do pretty much the same things. If 4g is that great for u, u must not travel much. I would want it to be similar to 3g coverage areas before I would pay a 10 dollar premium.

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
You should have added imo to your first paragraph as well. The X, inc, evo, and galaxy phones all do pretty much the same things. If 4g is that great for u, u must not travel much. I would want it to be similar to 3g coverage areas before I would pay a 10 dollar premium.

Even with a $10 premium, Sprint's plans are still cheaper than At&t and Verizon.

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site

It appears that the preference is for EVO. At least around here. While the Epic is the "new" phone Sprint has plenty on the shelves. Trying to get an EVO is another story even though it has been out for months. They sell out of EVOs as fast as they can get them. The store manager told me today that the EVO was still way more popular and in his opinion, a better device. So far I agree. The Epic may work for some but not for me.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
It appears that the preference is for EVO. At least around here. While the Epic is the "new" phone Sprint has plenty on the shelves. Trying to get an EVO is another story even though it has been out for months. They sell out of EVOs as fast as they can get them. The store manager told me today that the EVO was still way more popular and in his opinion, a better device. So far I agree. The Epic may work for some but not for me.

we may never know.... sales numbers are elusive..... and i am sure samsung has much more capacity to stamp out phones

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I know the keyboard thing is a preference thing.. but as far as what the phone itself can do and how good/efficient it does it the Evo is on top

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk Pro

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm a have to agree with the OP the Evo is a force to be wrecking with! Now don't get me wrong the Epic is also a great device but IMO it has nothing on the EVO!

MAXIMUS1000

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my Evo all day,non-rooted user here so no fuss or complications with yesterdays update on my end ,at work I'm surrounded by iPhone3gs,iPhone4,and 2epics,,done the side-by sides and have been more than happy with my findings on the this amazing device in comparisons with the above mentioned devices, all the while being stock,and after yesterdays update my satisfaction level is obviously past the roof..Now the icing on my cake will be when I receive my phantom-skins carbon fiber to give this baby a new look to celebrate..lol.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance