1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Default Pandora/Slacker after update

I'm listening to slacker right now and I dont know if its me but I think the quality improved, can anyone check on that?

this has been confirmed. listening to slacker or pandora over 3G no longer sounds like dog crap. ive been waiting for this fix for a while. I always like listening to music in my car from internet radio. I'm glad to have more options then just Last FM now.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

also dont have to have wifi on to run iheartradio, update fixed alot of bugs running great

Anyone else have an issue with the music being interupted by the notification sound when you get a text?

I have the ps1 boot up sound, so everytime i get a text that comes on and interupts my music, and its pretty annoying as I get a lot of texts.

Well it's about time wooohooooo!!!!!

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts

Another great thing I have noticed is that the signal doesn't seem to get interrupted as easily, so something may have changed with the caching. I had stopped using Pandora on my drive home because of the bad reception I got in some areas. Last night I was able to drive home without any interruptions!

Currently for me, Slacker keeps getting error code -1 messages and forces me to reset my account and relogin all the time. Annoying.

ROM
    Stock

Wish Last.fm would work, however.

Quote Originally Posted by sirwhistle View Post
    also dont have to have wifi on to run iheartradio, update fixed alot of bugs running great
    iheart Radio.
    Its time for you to upgrade to 'TuneIn Radio' my friend.
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II

Has anyone noticed that Pandora seems to get halfway through a song and then skips to the next one?

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vaelpak 2.3 Ziggy Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Currently for me, Slacker keeps getting error code -1 messages and forces me to reset my account and relogin all the time. Annoying.
    After like 5 of those ^^^^^ I switched to Pandora and it works fine.
    HTC Evo 4G running OTA 3.70.651.5 (Rooted) with Netarchy SBC Kernel 4.2.2