Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default what pri and radio is everyone running?

I just flashed the rooted HTC update and was wondering what pri and radio were people running. I know I saw a 1.77 pri listed but I wasn't sure, any help will always be appreciated.

I flashed the 2.15.00.09.01 radio with the pri 1.77 combo zip and to be honest I cannot tell any difference at all. My phone is equally fast and smooth with both.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Don't mess with me, I haven't had my Tratonin yet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

So basically you didn't see any differences with the new pri and radio. I am curious if others have the same results that you did. I am surprised that there was no difference in speed.

Same here, no changes I can see. Gotta give it more time though
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

I'm on the latest and actually since I've had the 70 PRL I noticed a huge speed boost at work, but things at home are pretty much the same.

Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock SGSIIE4GT

on the new combo, dont really see a major difference between 1.40 and 1.77 PRI or the radios.

i have 2.15.00.09.01 and 1.77_003

only difference i notice since the PRI update is i dont get error code 67 anymore. i havent had enough time to notice any speed differences.

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    So basically you didn't see any differences with the new pri and radio. I am curious if others have the same results that you did. I am surprised that there was no difference in speed.
    Nope I didnt notice any changes at all.

1.40 is actually twice as fast over 3G at home for me, so I stuck with that one.

I havent noticed any difference in any of them.
    I did the new one and saw wakelocks again. I flashed to 1.34 to try that one out before going back to 1.40