I'm ok with ads and all but....

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yikes, I hate it!! I don't even want to hit the "Post Quick Reply" button on this because I know I will see it again....

Get it out of there!!! It's got to be a mistake on someone's part...

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have yet to see it so I'm doing a quick reply to see what all the fuss is about.

EDIT: Ok, I saw nothing. NOTHING! Enjoy your spinning Epic, suckers!

ANOTHER UPDATE: Yeah, I've been clicking around with both IE and Chrome and still haven't seen a spinning Epic. Guess I will just count myself as lucky.

Last edited:

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. I don't need to see an ad every time I click a link. It is really annoying to click out of it every single time I see it. It is really not good for the site.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
It sucks! Running Chrome and every time I click, I get the stupid spinning Epic ad. Thank you so much AC.

hmmm....running Chrome and NOT getting it.

Oh wait....ok, I disconnected from my office network and connected via tethering to my phone and now I see it. Must be my office network is blocking it.

Yes, that is quite annoying **untethers phone and reconnects to office network**

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes it is quite a pita seeing the friggin Epic ad. If I was interested in buying the damn thing I would, don't need it shoved down my throat..lol.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I understand AC has to make a buck but this place is getting kind of advert heavy. I know we don't have to be here if we don't want to be and it's all part of the game but being in online marketing myself I have to say there literally is over-kill.

Trust

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I understand AC has to make a buck but this place is getting kind of advert heavy. I know we don't have to be here if we don't want to be and it's all part of the game but being in online marketing myself I have to say there literally is over-kill.

I'm sorry did you write something some big AD got in the way so I couldn't read.

/rollseyes

AldousSnow

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ads normally don't bother me... this one is definitely annoying.... Pops up... spins... and it blocks the top of the page.....

Major fail guys.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE