TWO SEPARATE GMAIL ACCOUNTS~not receiving notification on secondary account. HELP!

codexborgia

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I just switched to HTC Evo after more than a year with Palm Pre. I have two separate GMail accounts, one personal and one business. I have no problem receiving email notification with my primary gmail account (personal), however I am not receiving notification of new emails on my secondary account (business). I actually have to go into my GMail app, switch over to second account and refresh.
This asw you can imagine, is not ideally how I want to do business. Any help would be appreciated.

codexborgia

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Download the new gmail from the market. It helped me out a lot
Thanks for the assistance cubanjinx...but the gmail update still hasnt enabled my evo to notify me when new email comes into the secondary account. I only see the new mail when i actually open up the 2nd account to refresh.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just switched to HTC Evo after more than a year with Palm Pre. I have two separate GMail accounts, one personal and one business. I have no problem receiving email notification with my primary gmail account (personal), however I am not receiving notification of new emails on my secondary account (business). I actually have to go into my GMail app, switch over to second account and refresh.
This asw you can imagine, is not ideally how I want to do business. Any help would be appreciated.

make your font bigger and bolder and you will get bigger and better responses.

codexborgia

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the sarcasm Gekko...i guess the bigger n bolder font irritates your sensibilities or emboldens your online bravado...hope u feel better...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams