How do YOU carry your EVO?

peabodyx

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
screen protector, htc hard shell case, currently blue, right front pocket in work pants and jeans, cargo pocket on my cargo shorts. sometimes back left pocket in jeans, if im going to be standing at the bar or at a party.

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
Does that case leave the volume rocker open because I'm looking for a light hard case that has some type of mechanism that covers the stock rocker and uses its own( my volume rocker is really loose and bugs me to death) I'm using a silicone case now but want a less agitating experience taking it out of my pocket...any advice

Sent from my PC36100

alvarezjpr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have mine in a gel case. Most of the time I carry it in my hands. When at work, I wear coat and tie so I sometimes put it in the inside pocket of my coat. Otherwise in the front pocket of my slacks. If wearing cargo pants, then i'll put it in one of the outside pockets. If I'm riding my bicycle, I stuff the Evo in a sock and put it in front of my bike shorts to add some bulk (i need all the help I can get ;) )...i think I went to far! ! !

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Does that case leave the volume rocker open because I'm looking for a light hard case that has some type of mechanism that covers the stock rocker and uses its own( my volume rocker is really loose and bugs me to death) I'm using a silicone case now but want a less agitating experience taking it out of my pocket...any advice

Sent from my PC36100

covers volume rocker and smooth enough for easy slide in and out of pocket.

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Active Case for HTC EVO 4G - Limited Edition: Cell Phones & Service

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
what's the point of the sleeve? who wants to fumble with taking it in and out of the sleeve to answer the phone and make a call? seems you are increasing the chances of a drop due to all that fumbling. and for what? little or no drop protection? makes no sense to me.

Umm I only need it for protection from other stuff that is in my pocket. If the sleeve makes you drop your phone, then you're just a clumsy person in general. I hate cases on my phone, but wanted something that would protect it while in my pocket. And actually, the HTC leather sleeve is pretty thick so it would offer some sort of drop protection. A case makes no sense to me...the entire screen is still exposed...but hey, I didn't come on here attacking people for their choices. That's not the point of this thread. Relax.

MrNolan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I've tried the silicon glove and then the holster but somehow I always manage to get back to the naked phone in my front right pocket.

I feel like, hmmm i've admired and anticipated the coming of this phone for 6 months before it came out only to cover it all up. No thanks. I don't even use a screen protector cause I love that glossy/glassy feel and the way light shines off of it. Magical!

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Front pocket.

My wife has instructions to put a bullet in my head if I ever use a holster case or one of those bluetooth ear pieces.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Front pocket.

My wife has instructions to put a bullet in my head if I ever use a holster case or one of those bluetooth ear pieces.

I'll never use a "holster" case. But where I live (retirement capital of the world), I need both hands on the wheel so I use a bluetooth earpiece.

e1allen

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition in front pocket. When I go to the gym to lift I leave it in my backpack because it slips out of pocket on certain machines.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz