- 1 Posts
- 03-27-2014, 11:28 PM #2
Re: Why does my HTC Evo 4G have a huge cluster of dead pixels in the middle of the screen?
Welcome to Android Central! You don't have to crack the screen to damage it. I would guess the impact of the fall damaged the LCD screen internally. You can also see damage like that on screens where there was excessive pressure (like, for example, if someone pressed down hard on a laptop screen).
Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to fix it yourself. If it completely impedes the normal usage of the phone, you're probably looking at replacing the LCD at a cellphone repair shop.
- By goodseed in forum LG SpectrumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2014, 08:17 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:51 PM
- By radiocycle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:24 PM
- By jakeypride in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:48 AM
- By chowdog13 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:02 PM