Get Webos Multitasking Style On Evo

phillysdon04

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
snap20100929_193224.png

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Here is mine. You can add/remove shorcuts, widgets, folders, wallpapers on the bottom by tap and hold. I added google search and vlingo widget on mine.
snap20100929_170832.png

Here's one without anything on the bottom.
snap20100929_165811.png

Here's one with just the clock
snap20100929_171243.png

mmmtacos

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
anybody with launcherpro and widgetlocker seeing a delay or serious lag or even Launcherpro force closing at times after unlocking your device with this app?

Last edited:

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
to be honest i loved webOS, infact i still carry around my Pre as my personal phone, but on the EVO it's pointless. everything opens so quickly there is no need to have cards to switch back and forth through.

Lupevalenz#AC

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
This app is greeeeeat!:D Love this app, and for me, its not about how fast an app opens, its about seeing what is open, and closing the apps I don't want open. I love the cards with my favorites app at the bottom :)

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to all the lovers/haters. Obviously a joke. It's just my EVO has put the smack down on my Pre in every way. There is no best of both worlds argument here.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't hating. I just don't like the close mindedness of your post. If you don't like it, don't install it. It's that simple really. To each their own...

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would just like to see a faster way to load at least the last app. Just a FAST way to open the previous app you used. Sometimes I need to copy data from one to another and it seems just a tiny bit slow and clumsy.

I know it is only a second or so but it feels slow to me at times when I am in a hurry..

WebOS was indeed nice to be able to just swipe your finger at the bottom and it would slide into the previous app.

How about a double tap on the home key; instead of it pulling up the Sense screens have it go to the previous app. I can open the Sense screens with a pinch zoom. Seems a waist of a good key to me. i:)i

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Well I tried this app last night with Launcher Pro. I always turn my phone off at night time to charge. When I went to turn my phone on in the morning, my EVO wouldn't turn on. It was stuck on the White 4g screen at startup, and that is it. The phone wouldn't load at all. I tried everything I new. I took out battery, etc. I ended up formatting the phone(volume key down and power button) and starting fresh. I am pretty sure this was the cause of the crash, because I didn't install anything else yesterday, or it was just a weird coincidence. I am using a stock EVO 2.2, not rooted. Anyone else have a problem with this program?

Lupevalenz#AC

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Only problem I have with this app is I love it too much :eek: Great app to switch between tasks. Everything is running fine on my stock 2.2 Evo using the stock sense launcher.

Bodar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
This app is greeeeeat!:D Love this app, and for me, its not about how fast an app opens, its about seeing what is open, and closing the apps I don't want open. I love the cards with my favorites app at the bottom :)

The point of Android's memory management is that you don't need to worry about closing apps. The app looks visually slick but using it to close apps is superfluous.

Just sayin.

Lupevalenz#AC

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
The point of Android's memory management is that you don't need to worry about closing apps. The app looks visually slick but using it to close apps is superfluous.

Just sayin.

While Android is good with memory management, having them apps in the background annoyed my battery life. Now I'm seeing my average usage go from the 6-8 Hour of heavy useage to 9-10 hours. Nothing like before the froyo battery life of 16-18 with task killer. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995