- 2 Posts
flashed evo/no call icon
I had my evo 4g hard reset and then flashed and works fine but i cant get the call screen thats usually across the bottom of main screen .I have been able to get a call icon a call icon on main that opens but thats a square icon and i need the one that runs across the bottom of screen.
Any ideas how to get it on screen?
Also i dont want Lock tab continually relocking if phone is not being used for a little while .How do i disengage that?
i tried nolock app but had no luck .
- 04-02-2014, 12:27 PM #2
- 04-02-2014, 12:29 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: flashed evo/no call icon
anyone can get in by moving the round circle up..there is no passwords,and only settings under security are set up..-not active- visable passwords an set passwords ..nothing is set ..
after screen timeout-2 minutes set to - it goes back to where i have to re open screen to get to main screen
lock screen didnt have a off/on in settings either
- 04-02-2014, 11:32 PM #5
- By islandchick31 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2016, 08:23 AM
- By pablola in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 04-07-2014, 02:20 PM
- By ambersapphire in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:06 AM
- By Rick Jacobs in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:44 AM
- By MzCindi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:32 AM