Sense dialer messing up

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Often, when I try to make a call from the sense dialer it ends up calling the last person in my call log instead of the contact I chose. This happen to anyone else?

jfultz14976

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Not seeing that.

BUT, I am getting a missing dialer. I touch "phone" from the homescreen or the app drawer and the dialer is just not there. Not hidden GONE just a white blank area where the dialer should be. If I touch the button to "hide" the dialer the white area disappears and I can see the call history behind it, if I touch that same button (that should now bring the dialer back) I just get the same blank area. Of course a reboot fixes it, but some times it his happening twice in one day :( VERY annoying!

Anyone else seeing this?

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Rooted.. it has happened on every sense rom.. only happens when I am very quick at selecting a contact immediately after opening the dialer. Try it...

jfultz14976

May 24, 2010
Visit site
OK, 38 hours since I rebooted the last time because of this problem (sometimes its less...A LOT less) it is doing it again

Dialer is GONE.

Trust

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Rooted.. it has happened on every sense rom.. only happens when I am very quick at selecting a contact immediately after opening the dialer. Try it...

Did exactly what you said and it works just fine.

1. Pressed phone icon from dock
2. quickly chose a contact
3. it started dialing the contacted so clicked end call.

Repeated above steps 5 times with the same results. Again, Im rooted and custom rom and I don't have this issue and I didnt have it on stock 2.1 or 2.2. It has to be some weird 3rd party app that's interfering with the dialer.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon