I have a Motorokr S9 HD Bluetooth Headset that worked perfectly prior to the 2.2 upgrade, now my headset will not connect. Anyone else have a similar issue? If so, has it been resolved, and how?
    10-07-2010 03:30 PM
    I have a Motorokr S9 HD Bluetooth Headset that worked perfectly prior to the 2.2 upgrade, now my headset will not connect. Anyone else have a similar issue? If so, has it been resolved, and how?
    I have the same exact headset and it works on 2.1, 2.2 and the new 2.2 OTA.

check to see if it's still paired?
    10-07-2010 05:45 PM
    remove, and repair
    10-07-2010 09:36 PM
    I have an issue similiar to this. With my bluetooth ear pieces, they pair automatically when I turn them on. With the S9, everytime I turn it on, it asks for the passcode and I have to re-connect it. Shouldnt that happen just once, then it connects automatically everytime after that?
    10-07-2010 10:45 PM
    I have an issue similiar to this. With my bluetooth ear pieces, they pair automatically when I turn them on. With the S9, everytime I turn it on, it asks for the passcode and I have to re-connect it. Shouldnt that happen just once, then it connects automatically everytime after that?
    I just bought the s9-hd and have the same problem. Did you ever find a fix?
    03-31-2011 11:58 AM
    I just bought the s9-hd and have the same problem. Did you ever find a fix?

I don't know if this helps you but, this thread deals with a different issue. What caught my interest was that they had connection issues and solutions for EVO and the S9-HD.

Motorokr S9-HD issue - HTC EVO™ 4G (Sprint) - Android Forums - HTC Community
    Ronald likes this.
    03-31-2011 12:26 PM
    Thank you!
    03-31-2011 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD