Spoiled by screen!

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Haha, I can't wait til my brother comes home from college and I see his Droid 1. It's gonna suck compared to my Fascinate. At least I'll think so.

I.R.R.V.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I came from a pre and I can say the size of the evo was the biggest reason I picked it. I have no idea how I managed to use the pre screen for so long.

R1_Rydah

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I still use my htc touch pro (2.8 inch) once in awhile, and honestly don't know how I did it... I can NEVER go back to a small screen...

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
I think I could go down if I had a slider...maybe... I held the g2 and the keyboard and trackpad help alot. Still I may have to work my way down going to 4...lol

Jesse

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
Back in December of 2008, my girlfriend and I switched to T-Mobile, and since I was so stoked about Android, we both ended up getting G1s. We both ended up getting rid of our G1s within a year (I only lasted 4 months with mine), and today I found her old G1 kicking around the bedroom (she's since upgraded to a Tour on Sprint {I don't think I'll ever get her on Android again}).

And let me tell you, holy ****. I know the G1 is 2 years old, but after using my Evo since launch day, it's so hard to imagine that I used a device as puny as the G1. The screen is so small, and the device itself is so unresponsive. I'm going to keep it charged up, just for nostalgia (and maybe as a spare Gmote device). But man, what a blessing it is to use this old G1 for 10 minutes, and then pick up my Evo. It makes the G1 feel so dated.

Last edited:

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Back in December of 2008, my girlfriend and I switched to T-Mobile, and since I was so stoked about Android, we both ended up getting G1s. We both ended up getting rid of our G1s within a year (I only lasted 4 months with mine), and today I found her old G1 kicking around the bedroom (she's since upgraded to a Tour on Sprint {I don't think I'll ever get her on Android again}).

And let me tell you, holy ****. I know the G1 is 2 years old, but after using my Evo since launch day, it's so hard to imagine that I used a device as puny as the G1. The screen is so small, and the device itself is so unresponsive. I'm going to keep it charged up, just for nostalgia (and maybe as a spare Gmote device). But man, what a blessing it is to use this old G1 for 10 minutes, and then pick up my Evo. It makes the G1 look 10+ years old.

You should root the G1 and throw cyanogen on there, it alot nicer.

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
My buddies tossing me his Old g1 just to mess with...I feel the same way...just to have it around to use

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I also came fr a pre n my daughter still has it n let me tell u that when I look at it honestly I have to like force my eyes lol I don't knw how I did it but now to ever go back down...I don't think so ill probably wait for an EVO 2 cause I'm so happy with my EVO that I can wait for the next best thing as long as is not yrs lmao