EVO REBOOTS while using Navigation or Youtube

scsapril69

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
No matter which Rom I use, my Evo reboots while using the navigation or watching Youtube videos. This constantly happens, does anyone know the the fix to this problem?

scsapril69

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I do a full wipe with all Roms that I install. I first rooted my phone the first week of August; however, this rebooting started happening around the 3rd week of September. Maybe, I will take drastic measures and unroot and then re-root the phone. I feel that it may be an corrupt system file. I have nothing to loose other than going back to my BlackBerry!?!

Trust

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
No matter which Rom I use, my Evo reboots while using the navigation or watching Youtube videos. This constantly happens, does anyone know the the fix to this problem?

you have to isolate the problem first:

1. Try another app that uses flash like launching a youtube video from the internet rather than the player. If it doesnt reboot your youtube app may be corrupted.

2. Try another app that uses GPS other than navigation and see how it behaves like maps or places.

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Had the same problem. I tried everything. I ended up calling Sprint, and they sent me a replacement phone. That would be my suggestion.

Phone would reboot randomly. I tried a hard reset, did not install anything, and still had issues. Nothing would fix it. My replacement phone has not done it at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma