Is anyone running EVO on Verizon network succssfully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't think one has even come close. Trust me if somebody had, it would have been posted on the main page of AC and that forum would be the biggest hit. Sorry but I don't see how a regular Rep can just add a esn to the network. Don't esn's need to match a another number linked to the phone to be identified as a Verizon phone? Well if you are looking to add a Evo on Verizon then your luck has ran out. I have only seen 1 YouTube video about the Evo working on Cricket wireless, i hear that you have to have the Evo flashed to cricket. Hell my sister said a Guy was selling a Evo that was password locked for $100. I told her i know how to bypass that but she would never be able to use it as a phone and i would Never do that. It made me think about passwording mine and add a tracking app.

bobodobo

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have created an app that lets me run on Verizon's network automatically when I can't get a Sprint signal. I even set it up to show a little triangle above the signal strength bar graph whenever it does that.

As long as I don't use that feature too much, neither Sprint nor Verizon are wise enough to figure out what I'm doing and charge an extra fee for it.

I'll be glad to share my app... for a hefty fee.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
A guess we have the answer and the answer is no so before this gets out of hand I'm going to close it. Thanks all for your fine contributions you were very helpful... ;)

Later,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.