Att uverse

daryl6784

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have the uverse app on my phone and do have the u350 plan. What I need to know is there a way that I can watch shows recorded on my dvr on my phone? I don't see the option to while I'm in the app. Thanks in advanced

RocketJeff

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The U-Verse app doesn't have the ability to play shows that you've recorded on your DVR.

If you have the U300 (or higher) package, you can download shows from their library and watch them on your phone - the list is pretty slim, but it does work (it does says it has to use wi-fi). I downloaded/watched one of the two Phineas and Ferb episodes that they had available.

daryl6784, I don't see a U350 package on the list available from U-Verse - there is a U300 & a U450. If you have either of those, you should be able to download from their library.

Even without the downloads, it is a very handy app to manage the DVR and to see the program guide without having to use the TV (and incur the wrath of the wife when you overlay her show trying to find the Alabama game...).

I still wish AT&T would make it available in the Market to non-AT&T phones - manually installing it means that I need to remember to check for updates every so often.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The U-Verse Application on Android, Blackberry and the Iphone can only manager your DVR recordings and if you have the U300 or higher will be able to downloaded Pre Recorded shows from their database.

From what I heard, when the Windows 7 phones launch, those phones will have the ability to watch your DVR recordings because the U-verse system is based off of windows.

Reactions: MaxO

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi , I have had the app for a few months now, and its been working great. This week I began having problems with watching download programs. When I try to watch a show I get the error message "A native media player error has occured. what: 1;extra+-1004"
After fooling around, erasing the download, re-downloading, etc etc. I have discovered that I only get the error when I don't have a wifi connection. This didn't happen until this week. Any advice?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi , I have had the app for a few months now, and its been working great. This week I began having problems with watching download programs. When I try to watch a show I get the error message "A native media player error has occured. what: 1;extra+-1004"
After fooling around, erasing the download, re-downloading, etc etc. I have discovered that I only get the error when I don't have a wifi connection. This didn't happen until this week. Any advice?

That is a strange one, what phone are you using?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I've learned the app requires WiFi unless you're on AT&T network.. Which sucks.

Really? this must have been in the last 2 weeks or so. Other than programming my dvr, the app has lost 90% of its use. Anyone have as quick and easy way to get video on the EVO?

Verdes, my EVO is stock.

Jhasty, I got the App of XDA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar