Facebook for HTC Sense Help

v1nce

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
For the most part, Facebook for HTC sense has been working great and syncing with all my phone contacts. However, I came across 1 Facebook friend that wont 'link' with the corresponding phone contact. When I try to manually sync that phone contact with her Facebook, it is no where to be found on the list of friends in Facebook for HTC Sense. The actual Facebook app, however, lists her.

In other words, total fb friends = 396. Android fb app lists 396 friends. Facebook for HTC sense says = 395. I believe this is why I cannot link the contact.

Things I've tried: Removing Facebook for HTC in the Accounts & Sync setting and adding it again. Removing Facebook for HTC app in the actual desktop facebook.com site. Removing the contact as a facebook friend then re adding her.

I know it seems pretty obsessive for 1 friend but she happens to be my gf lol

Thanks

blkhwkz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have one friend with the same issue and it's because she has a hyphenated last name. For some reason Facebook for HTC Sense does not like names with hyphens.

ktrent

May 25, 2010
Visit site
same problem here, started with 2 friends, one of which is my wife. Now, two months later its up to 5 friends. I have done everything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670