Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy iRola Won't Turn On Or Charge

So, while I have an HTC Evo, I also have an iRola device. And, with it being iRola, it's an android device.

At some point my iRola shut down because it was low on battery, so, when I plugged in a charger, it wouldn't charge. Usually, it would turn back on with the charging symbol. That's not the case this time. It won't charge, simple as that, and I can't turn it on. I've tried Volume Down + Power, Volume Up + Power, and Volume Down + Volume Up + Power. There's no reset button either, so that won't work.

I want to get it up and running so I can root it for testing things on it.

Model - iRola DX752
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by RedManic View Post
    So, while I have an HTC Evo, I also have an iRola device. And, with it being iRola, it's an android device.

At some point my iRola shut down because it was low on battery, so, when I plugged in a charger, it wouldn't charge. Usually, it would turn back on with the charging symbol. That's not the case this time. It won't charge, simple as that, and I can't turn it on. I've tried Volume Down + Power, Volume Up + Power, and Volume Down + Volume Up + Power. There's no reset button either, so that won't work.

Model - iRola DX752
    This one right? http://www.amazon.com/Android-DX752-...idcentral00-20

I'm not exactly sure what to suggest. I would leave it plugged in for a while to see if it gets a charge.

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: iRola Won't Turn On Or Charge

Model - iRola DX752
    This one right? http://www.amazon.com/Android-DX752-...idcentral00-20

I'm not exactly sure what to suggest. I would leave it plugged in for a while to see if it gets a charge.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

If that doesn't work, should I just get a replacement for it?

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

If that doesn't work, should I just get a replacement for it?
    I would see if that is the case. This is to expect when you get a fairly low priced tablet.