how's your naked screen doing?

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I had an anti-glare scree guard on my EVO since the day I bought it (release day) and recently took it off. I love the way the screen looks without a protector. It looks 10x more sharp. I dont think I will go back to a screen protector.

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I put a screen protector on before I ever touched my screen. It lasted about 3 months before I some how got a but of dirt under the corner and it started peeling. I decided to go naked but after about 2 weeks I noticed 3 hairline scratches. You couldn't even derek them and were only visible on an angle with reflected light. I ordered a full body skin and very glad I did.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I finally went naked on my screen in late July... and I love it that way... No scratches at all.... The feel is SOOOOO much better than with a screen protector specially while using the Swype Keyboard... That screen is pretty darn awesome... That glass is pretty hard to scratch...

AtiRadeon1

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Well i slapped on an anti-glare at day one, but hated it. So I switched to a clear and it was so much better. Dropped it so many times.... luckily it didnt break just some scars. :)

HTC Evo w/ lingerie

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
I somehow got 2 very small little nicks on the screen that you can barely notice. I mean, you have to hold it to the light at a certain angle to even notice it. I baby my Evo too, and I've never dropped it or anything, so I can only assume something happened to it while it was in my (empty) pocket. Some small piece of...something must have gouged it very lightly. Sucks, but I don't even really notice it anymore.

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been bare for the past 4 months. No issues at this time. While Zagg makes a very good product, I opted not to get anything as it degrades the display (previous experience on the iPhone).

I'm guessing the next round of High End HTC phones will maybe use Gorilla Glass as it seems to be getting pretty commom.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my first Evo onto a stone/brick and concrete path. It bounced around several times and came to rest on its screen...not a scratch. Based on that experience, I haven't put a protector on my new one, and it still looks new.

sveilien

Jun 18, 2010
www.punnyshirts.com
I cracked my screen 3 months ago at which I removed my screen protector to see how well the glass would hold since I was gonna replace the phone anyway. Currently I have no scratches and it looks more clear and less smudgy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis