switching phones

l0v3mon3y08

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I have a Pre and an Evo.... is there a way to switch between phones without having to call Sprint whenever I wanna switch between the two?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have switched phones online more than once and never incurred a activation charge.

Hmm...I've done it twice and had a charge both times. So I stopped. I can't see a reason to switch back and forth anymore now that I have an EVO anyway. They make you call in because of the $10 charge.

wadester

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't you get a second line on on the account or a Family Plan of some type and do Call Forwarding on the main number.

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Good luck avoiding the activation charge each time, too.
I tried to search for the post that someone had made a couple weeks ago on this. Yes, they had found out the next month that an activation fee had been automatically applied each time.

Also know that if you bought these phones under contract (didn't pay full price), you are under contract to keep them in service for 24 months each.

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't you get a second line on on the account or a Family Plan of some type and do Call Forwarding on the main number.
That is a great idea. The Family plan includes connecting two phones and the price may not be that much different. The Call Forwarding is a great idea too.

I was thinking that Google Voice might be good in this case as well as it can forward to as many lines as you like.