Sweet new launcher/UI - Dell Stage. (ROM Ripped)

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
So i stumbled upon something pretty sweet that has been ripped from the dell streak update-to-be, its called the Dell stage launcher.

This launcher will let you use the dell widgets WITH Sense widgets AT THE SAME TIME, but only if your using the dell launcher. Using sense will not allow both sets of widgets.
Although, you might get some overlapping icons if youre not rooted, but if you are rooted setting your LCD density to 160 instead of 240 will fix all problems.

That being said you DO NOT need root to use this launcher, to use it just download the .zip from this download link

dell_stage.zip

Then install the .apk's and thats it, press home, hit dell stage, and enjoy.

Here is An article i found on this too, complete with pictures and a video.

Video: Unreleased Dell Stage UI running on HTC EVO

I'm using it right now, on CM6 and i can use all the widgets as well.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerzyiroc

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Theres gotta be some way to use the widgets without using the dell launcher. hmmmmm.

I really like the music widget.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Theres gotta be some way to use the widgets without using the dell launcher. hmmmmm.

I really like the music widget.

You mean like this? this is why I stick with VaelPak ;)

snap20101106_140026.png
snap20101106_135843.png

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
oo no, VaelPak is Nonsense remember. I'm using it on LP. I'll throw some screen shots in a few minutes. I finally got the dialer themed so I wanna do a nandroid backup.

Doh, i forgot. thats sweet dude! Wouldnt mind posting the final product that works with LP would you? It couldnt be that hard to make it work with ADW.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
oo. No idea. He just told me to check out the ota Mods/Patches section for something "special" lol. I haven't tried it yet cuz I'm having some issues after messing with this dialer. I'm gonna check it out soon.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
oo. No idea. He just told me to check out the ota Mods/Patches section for something "special" lol. I haven't tried it yet cuz I'm having some issues after messing with this dialer. I'm gonna check it out soon.

didn't you just make all custom stuff for yourself? and now you're gonna change it all?

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
didn't you just make all custom stuff for yourself? and now you're gonna change it all?

lol that's what Nandroids are for. I just wanted to check it out. Turns out that you can't use it on LP. Not surprised. Not sure if I wanna check it out. Might just for ****s and giggles. But I'm sure I'll be switching back to my little theme... speaking of my little theme... head over to my framework thread in about 10 minutes :cool:

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
lol that's what Nandroids are for. I just wanted to check it out. Turns out that you can't use it on LP. Not surprised. Not sure if I wanna check it out. Might just for ****s and giggles. But I'm sure I'll be switching back to my little theme... speaking of my little theme... head over to my framework thread in about 10 minutes :cool:

ooooo

Gimik

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
love this launcher, but it wont go landscape (like someone already posted), and the phone button says "application not installed" (guessing it's because I'm not using stock sense).

edit:

Ahhh I figured it out. It wont go landscape (or let you manage the widgets themselves) unless you change your screen density to 160.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana