Scenes

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody use, "Scenes" on there EVO? I've got 2 set up so far and was just wondering if I was waisting my time doing nonsense.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
It's not a waste of time if you're actually using it. Even if you're the only person out of 100,000 that uses scenes, as long as you've found a use for it that's all that mattes. I'm guessing you have one for work and one for outside of work?

Reactions: pre1561

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
It's not a waste of time if you're actually using it. Even if you're the only person out of 100,000 that uses scenes, as long as you've found a use for it that's all that mattes. I'm guessing you have one for work and one for outside of work?

Yea, I've done one for work with a lot of widgets and about 12 icons for my most used programs, and one for personal use with programs in folders so I could maximize screen space. I like the Sprint scene so I used that one for work, I'm trying to decide if I want to do 1 or 2 more with different backgrounds or just change the picture in the personal one when I get tired of the picture I'm using. I might decide to keep playing with the scene's so I can learn more about the phone. I've applied for a job at my local Sprint store so maybe I need to learn more about my EVO. I like this phone and OS a lot better than my Pre. I just read a blurb somewhere in my Twitter feed that Sprint isn't going to carry the new Pre.
Anyway, sorry for getting off subject there, thank you.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I had a bad experience with them originally, then got to playing with them and had two set up--One for work and one for traveling. Like Hatchetjack, I couldn't erase them, and that was going to become a problem. Fortunately, I lost all my old scenes when I did a factory reset, and have been getting along with just one hybrid for work and travel.

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
How do you erase scenes. I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer. Using an Evo with 2.2

You go to Menu > Settings > Personalize > Scenes, then you click the one you want to delete and hit Menu > Delete.

I just started using 2 Scenes. I have one in which I fill the main home page with widgets / icons, for when I want to be most efficient. I then have a separate one with most of the main screen empty, because there are times when I just feel like having a cool background. I switch back and forth when the mood strikes me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol