Can't Authenticate Google Apps Account

jc924

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I had to turn off my phone and when I turned it back on, it failed to authenticate my Google apps account. It prompts me for the password but won't accept my Google Apps password (which works fine on my PC). It keeps saying that I've entered the wrong password. I'm the administrator on the Google Apps account and I even tried changing my password on the account and it won't accept it. Any ideas?

Gins Bijou

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I had to turn off my phone and when I turned it back on, it failed to authenticate my Google apps account. It prompts me for the password but won't accept my Google Apps password (which works fine on my PC). It keeps saying that I've entered the wrong password. I'm the administrator on the Google Apps account and I even tried changing my password on the account and it won't accept it. Any ideas?

Gins Bijou

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463