snow doppler

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
anyone know of a program for snow doppler.

i have rainny days which works pretty good. but it can't distinguish snow from rain. it's all the same color regardless of t ype of moisture.

google earth also has doppler. but it has different colors so someone knows if it's raining. snowing. or tornadoes.

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
anyone know of a program for snow doppler.

i have rainny days which works pretty good. but it can't distinguish snow from rain. it's all the same color regardless of t ype of moisture.

google earth also has doppler. but it has different colors so someone knows if it's raining. snowing. or tornadoes.

Note what you are looking for but an interesting idea. Anybody to try to implement a mini sonar on their Andriod? Emit a sound pulse on the speaker and monitor the echo on the mic. Can be used to measure distance or speed (dopler).

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Weather bug elite is what I use for all my weather needs seams to be the most complete weather app IMHO

Later,
Dave

rounsy22

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Ya weatherbug elite. Very well rounded and you can have multiple locations on it as well or have it follow you where ever you go. Serves me well for where I live and work where our weather can change in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
ok. i have weatherbug. but not the elite. so what's the advantages to the elite. the free version seems to have the snow. with a graph explanation for different colors depending on rain or snow.

is the multiple location the only advantage or are there others?

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I wonder the difference between the lite end elite versions of WB. I have the lite and it seems to do everything, what is the advantage of elite?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think the elite version just gives you a few mote widget options. One of the is a radar map of your location that you can easily update.