evo $149.99

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
This is true. I got my evo 2 weeks ago at best buy, yesterday I went to best buy and had them price match to radio shack, they gave me the difference back.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
No, I assume they were aware of the radio shack price, cause they didn't even call. They can just call the radio shack, if they don't believe u.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk pro

niembre

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I just got back from Best Buy, and sure enough, they price matched it at $149.99. They never called to verify. I did show up with the website printout of the sale, but they didn't even look at it. Thanks for starting this thread, it saved me $50.00 on an already great phone.

babaoreilymike

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I had a really hard time having best buy honor the price., The sales associate said that they had gotten an email from their district mgr saying not to honor it and wouldnt say why, so I asked to speak with management. The manager came over and before I could even say anything said "its an online price only" and I told him if he called the local radio shack literally 5 blocks away they would say they had it in store and at that price. He didnt want any of it, and said his district manager said not to honor it. so I asked for his dm's phone number and he said "I cant give you that, but you can talk to customer relations" and I told him I used to work at the store for four years as loss prevention supervisor from 2000-2004, and I know the pricing policy and they dont honor web prices but if they call the store, theyd tell them its for $150 but that he was showing piss poor service for not even trying to see if I was right and I demanded the district managers number and prove that Im not a liar like hes making me out to be. He then walked away, grabbed the general manager told him, then he walked over and said theyd match it. I had to ask him to "say again" and he told me theyd match it and told me please not to take it out on the cashier. And I told him she didnt do anything wrong, and she directed me to who I needed to talk to but that his assistant is a dumbass
:mad: But I got my evo! :D for $150

volkano

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
BB Price Match

Walked into BB. Talked to sales guy. He check RS' online price and done deal. Except that 5 minutes later his manager said they needed a hard copy of ad/promo to do a price match. But sales guy said he had checked it on internet, so manager backed down.