Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27282930
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackson View Post
    Just got my Evo last Monday with 3.30.651.3. Received a message for an OTA today.

Unrooted.

Quickly pressed CANCEL based on some of the responses to this thread.
    The bloat is in 3.70.xxx.x That's the one with Swype, Kindle, Nova, Blockbuster, etc. The 3.30.651.3 is for a camera and Qik update for the newer hardware Evo's like yours. That one won't hurt you...or annoy you.

e:no signature (381 files)
    e:verification failed

can any one help after press recovery it goes to the screen i have option reboot
    other
    intall unzip
    when i press vol up and power button my phone restarts

can any one help please i have followed everything line by line but it still doesnot work. can some one help me please

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

thanks, was looking for a stock rom

anyone has the actual downlaod, can't seem to find it. My phone updated to the newer version, inwhich my other apps won't work with..

Please Help.

Quote Originally Posted by truevisionsouth View Post
    anyone has the actual downlaod, can't seem to find it. My phone updated to the newer version, inwhich my other apps won't work with..

Please Help.
    I don't think there is a convenient way to downgrade at this time. What apps are problematic for you?
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27282930