Help How to Root evo 4g 3.30.651.3

iilex

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
If you navigate to the developers section, you will see a universal root thread that will guide you on rooting. You may need to do an "hboot bypass" and may have to Google exactly that to see an informative YouTube video.

Also, verify that you are using hardware 001, 002, or 003.

You can do this by checking hardware information in the settings; or by turning off the phone and holding the volume down button simultaneously while turning the power on. The information will be at the top, along with hboot and s-on/off information which you will need to get the right steps whilst rooting.

I don't believe in elitist practices. Especially when you've helped me keep my 9000 in tip top shape!

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

iilex

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the double post, forgot that this was only Android central! Stupid tapatalk..

You'll find all your answers and then some at xda developers.

alexander__ekin

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
If you navigate to the developers section, you will see a universal root thread that will guide you on rooting. You may need to do an "hboot bypass" and may have to Google exactly that to see an informative YouTube video.

Also, verify that you are using hardware 001, 002, or 003.

You can do this by checking hardware information in the settings; or by turning off the phone and holding the volume down button simultaneously while turning the power on. The information will be at the top, along with hboot and s-on/off information which you will need to get the right steps whilst rooting.

I don't believe in elitist practices. Especially when you've helped me keep my 9000 in tip top shape!

Hope you find what you're looking for.

hahaha thanks man, i need much practice to know android... i will try it bro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2