HTC evo new market app?

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
im sorry, I'm a newbie here. Is there a way I can just update the market all? My market app does want to update

Sent From My HTC EVO 4G Using Tapatalk.

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
The actual official released version is 2.2.7. I had installed the 2.2.6 apk thinking it was the official version. It however is not, but don't worry it will automatically update to the 2.2.7.

Reactions: 1hitwonder

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The actual official released version is 2.2.7. I had installed the 2.2.6 apk thinking it was the official version. It however is not, but don't worry it will automatically update to the 2.2.7.
Really? That's probably why an app is missing.

Sent From My HTC EVO 4G Using Tapatalk.

etnpnys

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Is this new Market being officially upgraded on our devices yet? I saw a lot of issues with people installing the previous .apks so I'm a little squeamish about installing any of them unless they're being pushed to my phone.

I have checked for updates and cleared the data under "Manage Applications" but I still have the old Market app...

Any suggestions?

Klubhead

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Is this new Market being officially upgraded on our devices yet? I saw a lot of issues with people installing the previous .apks so I'm a little squeamish about installing any of them unless they're being pushed to my phone.

I have checked for updates and cleared the data under "Manage Applications" but I still have the old Market app...

Any suggestions?

it IS an official update, it just seems to be very random when people are getting it.. i restarted my evo mid-day yesterday and my market was miraculously updated..

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Even though I've installed the app - I'm just wondering when would this new android market be available for all phones.

^^ Ok, just seen the post above me. :)

etnpnys

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
it IS an official update, it just seems to be very random when people are getting it.. i restarted my evo mid-day yesterday and my market was miraculously updated..

So I will just keep launching the Market app and then one time it will be upgraded by itself? Will I get a notification? Will I have to check the "Downloads" section and tell it to update?