Anyone have the Nova full game before the Update?

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
if you already have the full game whats going to happen when you install the update? Are you going to get a useless demo icon?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it kills it.

As soon as you start the game, it jumps back out and back to the phone before even reaching the Gameloft title screen. Dungeon Hunter still works fine.

I uninstalled and installed it again using the initial setup file, but to no avail, still does the same thing, jumps out of the game back to the phone before the title screen. I uninstalled again, this time I also deleted the game data from the SD card. I installed again, this time the game downloaded all game data and it seemed fine until you are instructed to touch the screen to continue at which point it jumps out of the game and back to the phone again.

I emailed Gameloft about it, lets see what they have to say.

I just knew this was going to happen. Why can't they distribute their game through the Market like everyone else!

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Never had a problem with nova on the update. It quite simple actually. Your gonna need apk from your paid version of nova though. Using astro try to install it and a upgrade option should be an available option. Use that and your golden. Mind you that I'm rooted just went back to stock to see what the ota brought and to help a friend fix the same problem. Hopefully that helps.
......Update it started force closing after first reboot. Ugh

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital