Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    482 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always Flashing Who Knows

Default Dumb question is there a way to root the evo hboot 2.10 without a pc or laptop

I hope I don't get knocked in the head for asking this lol no noobie but I have rooted the older evo with unrevoked a few months back but I own the new white one with the new sprint crap 003 and the new update that just came out with blockbuster app and nova game and the hboot is the 2.10 I have read the thread on the (hboot 2.02/2.10 got the game upset edition) but I know the commands are easy to understand and I know that but my main question is can I do the file pushing and rooting process with just the phone I don't have access to a pc or laptop and really just have to get past the new rooting process and everything after is a breeze could someone tell me how to or is there a way I could put the necessary file I need and the commands to root with or guide me to where there is a way still I could use the phone to root it and I know what to do after thanks for any assistance I'm this

Sent By Using White EVO 4G PrittyBoy203

no there is not a way Unrevoked is working on the new single click root for hboot2.02
    aslo try this
    [ROOT][GUIDE] HBoot 2.02/2.10 S-OFF - Got the Game Upset Edition - Updated 12.16.10 - xda-developers
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    482 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always Flashing Who Knows

Thanks I'm just about to give up cuz I don't want to brick it on the new 3.70 update and the baseband from updating is now 003 will this work I'm going to be getting a laptop in 20 min lol thanks for the help

Sent By Using White EVO 4G PrittyBoy203

I also wanted to ask this question before... I had a feeling that it wasn't possible, but now I'm sure it isn't.