1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone get their EVO through Amazonwireless?

Can you tell me how the process went and if your phone worked well? I don't know why, but I'm kind of nervous about ordering my phone through them. The $100 price tag is so tempting though. Thanks guys/gals.

I purchased my Evo through Amazon Wireless and everything went smoothly. Shortly after I went through the process with Amazon, I got an e-mail from Sprint to set my account at their website. I had to sign up for a 2 year contract to get the phone at the $100 price. The 2 day shipping showed up on time and the box the phone came in was just fine. The phone has worked flawlessly since I have had it for the last 2 weeks. Amazon only charges you the price for the phone, everything else is through Sprint at their website. Hope that helped to make you a bit less nervous.

I've had excellent experience dealing with amazon. You don't have to worry... I assure u that your in great hands.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

So I pay amazon the $100 and that's it until the first month's bill?

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadbaby View Post
    So I pay amazon the $100 and that's it until the first month's bill?
    That is correct.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by myalover View Post
    That is correct.
    Sweet thanks! Thanks to everyone who replied. I'm a college student so I need to plan and etc. Plus I called amazon and they really didn't answer my questions. Thanks again, really liking these forums. People are a lot nicer here then the sheepeople on tipb.

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Hey sorry to come into this thread with my own question, but I also got my phone from Amazon Wireless (everything worked great, phone is in perfect condition, and it was easy to do,) but do you know if we have any sort of warranty on the Evo if it came from AW? Does Sprint/HTC/Amazon give a warranty on the phone purchased through amazon wireless?