Can't install the Quick Record widget

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I am unable to install the Quick Record HTC widget from the Get More HTC Widgets screen. It downloads, says installing, but it not installed. I have seen suggestions to clear the cache and data from the HTC Widget Download Manger but that didn't work. I then factory reset my EVO and the widget still refuses to install. I had no problems installing the other HTC widget.

Any ideas? Could it be something with the latest update preventing it from installing?
Thanks!

poko2121

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Quick record

I cant install it wither on my evo ever since I had my old evo replaced with a refurb. It no longer let's me install the quick record widget. Can anybody help figure out why?

Thank you

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It's funny you mention this problem.. I was doing the same thing 15 mins ago. I thought I did something wrong. Search through all my apps and the darn thing wasn't there . For an alternative I'm using the voice recording app. Press - Record and voila.

Works just as well.

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to install it either. I had it installed on my first EVO, I broke the screen on that one. Now on the new one I can't get it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech