Have to reset phone every morning! HELP!

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Since this latest update I have to turn the phone off every day and reset it. When I take the phone off charge and try to use the internet it will not work! It tells me the web page cannot be displayed. This has happened every day since the update. Does anyone have any suggestions or a solution to this problem? Thanks:mad:

ttkk1

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Yep happening to me every morning, same scenario with wifi connection. shows that it is connected but no access, but rather than full reset (power cycle) I just toggle off of wifi and turn it back on and that seems to do the trick. glad to know I am not the only one.

Cares

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem after OTA update. I thought I was just going crazy...I don't know the solution but it fixed itself after the first day.

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep happening to me every morning, same scenario with wifi connection. shows that it is connected but no access, but rather than full reset (power cycle) I just toggle off of wifi and turn it back on and that seems to do the trick. glad to know I am not the only one.

Is your wifi sleeping maybe? To check this go to settings-wireless&networks-Wi-Fi Settings-menu-advanced-Wi-Fi sleep policy - should be set to never

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You should perform a full reboot. Turn the device off - then press and hold down the power and volume down button. The device should then show a bright white screen with options to reboot, and so forth. Follow steps for rebooting device.

Reactions: snappedandgotapre

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this will help and it will be a pain to do but after the lastest update I saved all my Info to my pc and did a factory reset after my update...then put everything back minus some aps I had to reinstall..it cleared up a lot of the problems I was having before the update and my phones running like new again....